• To establish and operate a Center for the Creative Arts in Liberia, West Africa.
• To encourage, nurture and support the creation of art (music, theatre, poetry, dance, film production, the visual arts) that will depict compelling images and symbols of the enduring and indivisible values shared by all Liberians; and help make them the foundation of a new national equilibrium in post-war Liberia.
• To collaborate with education, non-profit and private sector organizations to develop programs that promote literacy, numeracy and workplace skills within the context of arts education.
• To collaborate with private sector organizations, foundations, social venture firms, and investors to add market value to products and services created through the Center.
• To assist artists and other partners of the Center establish to viable commercial enterprises.